All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- Description* Lighting retrofits are an essential component of any green redesign of an existing building, and this book explains everything the designer or contractor needs to know to increase efficiency as well as visual performace.
- Author BiographyJAMES R. BENYA, PE, FIES, IALD, LC, is Principal of Benya Lighting Design of West Linn, Oregon. He is a professional lighting designer and consultant with more than thirty-five years of experience. His design work has been published in numerous industry magazines, and he has lectured extensively on the professional conference circuit. DONNA J. LEBAN, AIA, LC, is a licensed architect, professional lighting designer, educator, and principal of Light/Space/Design in Burlington, Vermont. She has many years of professional experience in commercial and educational architecture, and as an efficiency expert, writer, instructor, and demand-side management facilitator with a New England electric utility.
- Author(s)Donna J. Leban,James R. Benya
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2011
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight702 g
- Width197 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.