All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA highly illustrated book covering all aspects of lightning, including lightning physics and protection.
- Author BiographyVladimir A. Rakov is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Florida. He was previously Director of the Lightning Research Laboratory at Tomsk Polytechnical University, Russia. Martin A. Uman was the co-founder and President of Lightning Location and Protection, Inc. (LLP) and is now a professor and Chair of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Florida.
- Author(s)Martin A. Uman,Vladimir A. Rakov
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note283 b/w illus. 9 colour illus. 71 tables
- Weight1546 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.