All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA photographic record of a Spanish-speaking community in a rural Indiana town
- Author BiographyJeff Moerchen is a documentary photographer; splitting his time between Indiana and New York City.
- Author(s)Jeff Moerchen
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note75 b&w illus.
- Weight704 g
- Width6960 mm
- Height5334 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.02Trending at £5.09
- £20.03Trending at £22.54
- £3.89Trending at £7.05
- £16.02Trending at £22.20
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.49Trending at £35.31
- £44.17Trending at £51.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.