CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis study focuses on Sennacherib's invasion of Judah in 701 BCE as an important case study on methodology in the history of Israel. The contributors to this volume examine the problem from a variety of points of view, with vigorous discussion about the correct way to evaluate the biblical text.
- Author BiographyLester L. Grabbe is Professor of Hebrew Bible and Early Judaism at the University of Hull. He is founder and convenor of the European Seminar in Historical Methodology. A recent book is Ancient Israel: What Do We Know and How Do We Know it?
- Author(s)Lester L. Grabbe
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication13/03/2003
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the Old Testament Supplement S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight695 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Introduction byLester L. Grabbe
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.