All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Lille. It features a background to Lille's history and culture, a walking tour of the city, local cuisine and festivals.
- Author BiographyLaurence Phillips is an award-winning travel writer specialising in European cities and travel guides for food lovers. He also contributes regularly to major newspapers, magazines and BBC radio programmes, and is a well-known playwright and lyricist - including work for the RSC.
- Author(s)Laurence Phillips
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication28/06/2005
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Mini Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date07/04/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations, col. maps
- Width135 mm
- Height108 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.