Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by isobel1701
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLily isn't home alone - but she sort of wishes she was; looking after her three younger siblings is a lot of responsibility. When Mum goes off on holiday with her new boyfriend and her stepdad fails to show up, Lily is determined to keep the family together and show they can cope without any grown-ups.
- Author BiographyJACQUELINE WILSON is an extremely well-known and hugely popular author who served as Children's Laureate from 2005-7. She has been awarded a number of prestigious awards, including the British Children's Book of the Year and the Guardian Children's Fiction Award (for The Illustrated Mum), the Smarties Prize and the Children's Book Award (for Double Act, for which she was also highly commended for the Carnegie Medal). In 2002 Jacqueline was given an OBE for services to literacy in schools and in 2008 she was appointed a Dame. She was the author most borrowed from British libraries in the last decade. 'A brilliant writer of wit and subtlety' THE TIMES. 'She should be prescribed for all cases of reading reluctance' INDEPENDENT ON SUNDAY. 'Has a rare gift for writing lightly and amusingly about emotional issues' BOOKSELLER.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Wilson
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDoubleday Children's Books
- Out-of-print date15/08/2013
- Content NoteB+W chapter heads t/o
- Weight513 g
- Width162 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Sharratt
- Interest AgeFrom 9 from 9 to 11 To 11
Most relevant reviews
- reag140707 Dec, 2014by
cannot say anything about this product yet as it is put away for xmas for m
sorry I haven't left a review about this book . But it has gone away for Christmas for my daughter so I will give a review after Christmas.
- 16ottis15 Jun, 2011by
top read !!!!
I have bout almost all of the books by this author for my daughter as she loves them, usually reading them ina day !!! I bought this as it was one of the few she hasn't got and also good value for money.
- hair4ahatter07 Jun, 2011by
Lily Alone, a cracking read!!
My daughter loves Jackie Wilson books and reads them at lightening speed. Lily Alone is another corker [according to my daughter] and a great read!!
- racheal213603 Jun, 2011by
my daughter loves this book says its really fun and easy to read shes only 8. her eyes lit up when she opened it and said its so much better than the blurb says.
- talktoday7626 May, 2011by
I loved lily alone it was fabulous! Jaqueline Wilson is an exellent writer because she covers real life issues. I really think you should read it.
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £2.81Trending at £3.70
- £9.95Trending at £13.39
- £11.02Trending at £16.99
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £3.40Trending at £3.54
- £5.47Trending at £5.99
- £2.81Trending at £3.41