CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionIf someone you know needs a smile Or haven't seen them for a while Let limericks say What you feel today Laughs help you go that extra mile. My limericks are mischievous 'Bout jobs, New Year, man, beast or puss They're Marmite, you see You hate them? Eat me! They could turn you carnivorous.
- Author BiographyKatie Condon has always loved writing poems since a child, mostly funny limericks but a few heartbreakers when life wasn't going so well. Katie has also won a number of Medical Society limerick competitions under the pseudonym of Fido or Bart Simpson!
- Author(s)Kate Condon
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.