All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionLimit Theorems for Multi-Indexed Sums of Random Variables
- Author BiographyOleg Klesov graduated from Kiev Shevchenko University in 1977 and obtained his PhD in 1979, followed by his habilitation in 2001. He is currently Professor at the National Technical University of Ukraine Kyiv Polytechnic Institute . During his academic career, he has held several positions as Invited Professor at Lublin (Poland), Debrecen (Hungary), Marburg, Koeln, Paderborn (Germany), Gainesville (USA), Cergy Pontoise (France), and Lakehead (Canada). His main scientific interests are in probability theory, stochastic processes and real analysis.
- Author(s)Oleg Klesov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- Series TitleProbability Theory and Stochastic Modelling
- Series Part/Volume Number71
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 483 p. 2 illus.
- Weight913 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.