All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionProposes a systematic exposition of convergence in law for stochastic processes from the point of view of semimartingale theory. This book emphasizes results that are useful for mathematical theory and mathematical statistics.
- Author(s)Albert N. Shiryaev,Jean Jacod
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/10/2002
- Series TitleGrundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften
- Series Part/Volume Number288
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXX, 664 p.
- Weight2510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.