Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers tools for solving problems specializing in three topics of mathematical analysis: limits, series and fractional part integrals. Includes a section of Quickies: problems which have had uexpectedly succinct solutions, as well as Open Problems.
- Author BiographyOvidiu Furdui is an Assistant Professor of Mathematics at the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania. He has published more than 100 original problems in publications such as The American Mathematical Monthly and The Fibonacci Quarterly. He is the author of Selected Problems on Limits of Special Sequences.
- Author(s)Ovidiu Furdui
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- Series TitleProblem Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight602 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement714th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.