Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionContains a series of field and laboratory exercises that represent the scope of limnology. This book lets readers explore the physical, chemical, and biological characteristics of standing and running waters. It illustrates accepted standard methods as well as modern metabolic and experimental approaches and their research applications.
- Author(s)Gene E. Likens,Robert G. Wetzel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2000
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight997 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.