All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring her lifetime Linda McCartney was an influential vegetarian campaigner and an accomplished cook. Her classic book, Linda's Kitchen , is now available in paperback. In addition to the recipes, the book features a seasonal menu planner and instructions for simple food preparation.
- Author BiographyA passionate vegetarian - Linda McCartney's love of animals lead her to write her first cookery book. Linda was also an accomplished photographer and wife of musician Paul McCartney. She died in 1998.
- Author(s)Linda McCartney
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication05/07/2001
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width212 mm
- Height265 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.