All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents in beginning and seminar-type advanced linear algebra classes and those seeking to brush up on the topic will find Zhang's plain discussions of the subject's theories refreshing and the problems diverse, interesting, and challenging.
- Author BiographyFuzhen Zhang is a professor of mathematics at Nova Southeastern University. He is the author of Matrix Theory: Basic Results and Techniques and the editor of The Schur Complement and Its Applications.
- Author(s)Fuzhen Zhang
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleJohns Hopkins Studies in the Mathematical Sciences
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note4 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementsecond edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.