Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCarl D. Meyer,Robert J. Plemmons
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsPerturbation Theory and Error Analysis.- Error bounds for the computation of null vectors with Applications to Markov Chains.- The influence of nonnormality on matrix computations.- Componentwise error analysis for stationary iterative methods.- The character of a finite Markov chain.- Gaussian elimination, perturbation theory, and Markov chains.- Iterative Methods.- Algorithms for periodic Markov chains.- Iterative methods for queueing networks with irregular state-spaces.- Analysis of p-cyclic iterations for Markov chains.- Iterative methods for finding the stationary vector for Markov chains.- Local convergence of (exact and inexact) iterative aggregation.- Queueing Theory and Applications.- Automated generation and analysis of Markov reward models using stochastic reward nets.- Means and variances in Markov reward systems.- A direct algorithm for computing the stationary distribution of a p-cyclic Markov chain.- Approximate analysis of a discrete-time queueing model of the shared buffer ATM switch.- Algorithms for infinite Markov chains with repeating columns.- Cray-2 memory organization and interprocessor memory contention.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.