Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £34.67Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an exposition of the basic theory of vector spaces. This book explains the fundamental structure theorem for linear maps, including eigenvectors and eigenvalues, quadratic and hermitian forms, diagnolization of symmetric, hermitian, and unitary linear maps and matrices, triangulation, and Jordan canonical form.
- Author(s)Serge Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/01/1987
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 1987. Corr. 11th printing 2004
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.76Trending at £12.98
- £10.50Trending at £12.03
- £11.70Trending at £14.13
- £11.27Trending at £12.10
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
- £28.30Trending at £32.70
- £5.13Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.