All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £15.98Trending at £16.27
- £6.99Trending at £7.12
- £5.20Trending at £7.49
- £8.74Trending at £11.18
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a detailed and comprehensive presentation of linear algebra based on axiomatic treatment of linear spaces. The text maintains a balance between modern algebraic interests and traditional linear algebra. Revised, with new material and exercises.
- Author(s)Werner H. Greub
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/1975
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 452 p.
- Weight718 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 4th ed. 1975
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.