Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.95
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
About this product
- DescriptionTalks about practical applications of linear IC circuits. This book includes material which allows you to design circuits for the applications. It addresses the shortage of skilled personnel and equips the reader to apply linear ICs in a range of settings.
- Author BiographyJoe Carr devoted his life to furthering a wider understanding of electronics and spreading his passion for radio, becoming one of the USA's best known technical authors with over 25 books and hundreds of magazine articles to his name. Newnes is proud to have published a number of his recent titles, including his last book, RF Components and Circuits.
- Author(s)Joseph Carr
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication11/12/1996
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.