CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionWILEY-INTERSCIENCE PAPERBACK SERIES The Wiley-Interscience Paperback Series consists of selected books that have been made more accessible to consumers in an effort to increase global appeal and general circulation.
- Author BiographySHAYLE R. SEARLE, PhD, is Professor Emeritus of Biometry at Cornell University. He is the author of Linear Models, Matrix Algebra Useful for Statistics, and Variance Components, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Shayle R. Searle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2006
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.