All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £58.24Was:£74.95Free postage
- £57.25Was:£74.95Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionLinear systems theory is the cornerstone of control theory and a well-established discipline that focuses on linear differential equations from the perspective of control and estimation. This textbook looks at system representation, stability, controllability and state feedback, observability and state estimation, and realization theory.
- Author BiographyJoao P. Hespanha is professor of electrical engineering at the University of California, Santa Barbara, where he is associate director of the Center for Control, Dynamical Systems and Computation.
- Author(s)Joao P. Hespanha
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2009
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note42 line illus. 3 tables.
- Weight885 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.