All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book proposes a new approach to analysis and control of linear time-varying systems. These systems are defined in an intrinsic way, i.e., not by a particular representation (e.g., a transfer matrix or a state-space form) but as they are actually.
- Author(s)Bogdan Marinescu,Henri Bourles
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number410
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note32 Illustrations, black and white; XXVI, 638 p. 32 illus.
- Weight2030 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.