Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £24.81Trending at £27.53
- £40.35Trending at £41.44
- £19.78Trending at £19.99
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
About this product
- DescriptionAn impressive self-contained guide to linear and nonlinear functional analysis, with exercises and applications to PDEs, numerical analysis and optimisation.
- Author BiographyPhilippe G. Ciarlet began his academic career at the Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, in 1974, and moved to the City University of Hong Kong in 2002. He is a member of eight academies, including the French Academy of Sciences and the Hong Kong Institution of Science, and is a Fellow of SIAM and the AMS. Ciarlet is the recipient of a Grand Prize from the French Academy of Sciences and a Humboldt Research Award, as well as many other awards. He is Doctor Honoris Causa, or Honorary Professor, at eight universities and the author of 190 research papers and fifteen books.
- Author(s)Philippe G. Ciarlet
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Weight1320 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.