CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £30.00Trending at £42.97
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- DescriptionFor most cases of interest, exact solutions to nonlinear equations describing stochastic dynamical systems are not available. This book details the relatively simple and popular linearization techniques available, covering theory as well as application.
- Author(s)Leslaw Socha
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number730
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXI, 383 p.
- Weight1610 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.