All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £108.12Trending at £157.50
- £23.51Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.53Trending at £34.95
- £11.14Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of efficiency enhancement and linearization techniques for silicon power amplifier designs. This title examines technologies and design techniques to address challenges for RF cellular mobile, base stations, and RF and mmW WLAN applications.
- Author BiographyEric Kerherve received the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Bordeaux, France in 1994. He joined the Polytechnic Institute of Bordeaux and the IMS Laboratory in 1996, where he is currently Full Professor in Microelectronics and Microwave applications. He has been the head of Microwave Circuits and Systems team at IMS since 1998. His main areas of research are the design of RF, microwave and millimeter-wave circuits (power amplifiers and filters) in silicon GaAs and GaN technologies. He is involved in several European projects (Medea+ UPPERMOST, Medea+ QSTREAM, Catrene PANAMA, FP6 MOBILIS, ENIAC MIRANDELA), to develop silicon RF/mmW power amplifiers and BAW duplexer. Eric has authored and co-authored more than 200 technical papers in this field, and has been awarded 24 patents. He has organized 8 RFIC and EuMC workshops on advanced silicon technologies for radiofrequency and millimeter-wave applications, and he is involved in the technical program committees of various international conferences (ICECS, IMOC, NEWCAS, EuMIC, SBCCI, LASCAS) and he was the co-chair of the international IEEE ICECS' 2006 and IEEE NEWCAS' 2011 conferences. He was the associate editor of IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II (TCAS II) for two years and is a senior member of the IEEE and a member of the IEEE-CAS, IEEE-MTT and IEEE SSCS societies, and has been involved in the NPTO (Navigation Positioning Telecom and Observation) Strategic Business Sectors within the Aerospace Valley World Competitiveness Cluster since 2010.
- Author(s)Didier Belot,Eric Kerherve
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.