All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of a 1989 high school football boycott in Conway, South Carolina. The story is told against the backdrop of a racial conflict that bitterly divided a small southern town.
- Author BiographyJoe Oestreich, Conway, South Carolina, teaches creative writing at Coastal Carolina University. He is the author of Hitless Wonder: A Life in Minor League Rock and Roll. His work has appeared in Esquire, Sports Illustrated, Ninth Letter, Creative Nonfiction, and the Normal School, among others. |Scott Pleasant, Conway, South Carolina, is the writing center coordinator at Coastal Carolina University. His work has appeared in Southern Discourse.
- Author(s)Joe Oestreich,Scott Pleasant
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.73Trending at £13.76
- £13.75Trending at £18.49
- £15.95Trending at £17.98
- £16.52Trending at £22.99
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.24Trending at £17.01
- £12.91Trending at £17.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.