Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionA study of how children acquire language and how this affects language change over generations.
- Author BiographyTed Briscoe is Lecturer in the Computer Laboratory at the University of Cambridge. He has published around 50 research articles.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byTed Briscoe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.