All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA handy beginner's guide to linguistic fieldwork - from the preparation of the work to the presentation of the results.
- Author BiographyJeanette Sakel is a Senior Lecturer in Linguistics at the University of the West of England, Bristol. Daniel L. Everett is Dean of Arts and Sciences at Bentley University in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Daniel L. Everett,Jeanette Sakel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.