All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.43Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a perspective on semantic theory by analysing key aspects of linguistic meaning and non-truth-conditional semantics. This book applies non-truth-conditional semantics to various areas of language and critically considers earlier approaches to the study of semantic meaning, such as truth-conditional semantics, and Speech Act theory.
- Author BiographyXose Rosales Sequeiros is Associate Professor of Linguistics at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University. Previously, he taught widely in the United Kingdom, including at the Universities of Leicester, Greenwich and Portsmouth. His research interests include semantics, pragmatics and cognition.
- Author(s)Xose Rosales Sequeiros
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- Series TitleContemporary Studies in Descriptive Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight380 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.