All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.14
- £9.64Trending at £10.00
- £67.66Trending at £87.60
- £39.15Trending at £49.06
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with linguistic minorities and social change, seen through the lens of a linguistic minority school, meeting the challenges of globalization. Through an examination of the language practices in the daily life of a minority language school, this work explores issues such as nationalism, language policy, bilingualism, identity, and more.
- Author BiographyMonica Heller is Professor in the Department of Sociology and Equity Studies in Education of the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), University of Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Monica Heller
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/12/2006
- Series TitleAdvances in Sociolinguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.