Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.58Trending at £28.73
- £31.44Trending at £34.56
About this product
- DescriptionA study in English that examines the use of discriminatory language in Japan. It focuses on an aspect of language and power which highlights some of the dissent underlying Japan's officially promoted ideology of a harmonious society.
- Author(s)Nanette Gottlieb
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2010
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Japan Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.