Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.86
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.70Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.83
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionLosonsky traces the linguistic turns in the history of modern philosophy and the development of the philosophy of language.
- Author BiographyMichael Losonsky is Professor of Philosophy at Colorado State University. He is author of Enlightenment and Action from Descartes to Kant and co-author and co-editor, with H. Geirsson, of Beginning Metaphysics and Readings in Mind and Lanugage.
- Author(s)Michael Losonsky
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2006
- Series TitleThe Evolution of Modern Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight516 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byPaul Guyer,Gary Hatfield
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.