CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis survey aims to provide a comprehensive introduction to current research in all branches of the field of linguistics, from syntactic theory to ethnography of speaking, from signed language to the mental lexicon. This volume concentrates on sociolinguistics and allied fields.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/1988
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notetables, line diagrams, indices
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine152 mm
- Edited byFrederick J. Newmeyer,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.