All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide for succeeding on the for business social media network LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day helps you create, customize, and optimize a presence on LinkedIn, the world's largest social network for professionals.
- Author BiographyViveka von Rosen is known internationally as the LinkedIn Expert and has trained more than 10,000 business professionals on using the popular social media platform. She hosts the weekly #LinkedInChat on Twitter and is co-moderator of LinkedStrategies, the largest LinkedIn strategy group on LinkedIn. With 25,000+ first-level LinkedIn connections, she is regularly quoted in such outlets as Mashable.com, TheSocialMediaExaminer.com, and the Miami Herald. In January 2012, she was named a Top 50 Social Media Influencer by Forbes.
- Author(s)Viveka von Rosen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.