CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a practical approach to addressing common information management issues. It gives both the costs and benefits of using linked data techniques with government data and describes how agencies can fulfill their missions with less cost.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXX, 232 p.
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDavid Wood
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.