All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionLinking - how semantic arguments map to the syntax - is one of the challenges invloved with theories of the syntax-semantics interface. The text explores the hypothesis that the positions of syntactic arguments are strictly determined by lexical argument geometry.
- Author(s)Janet Randall
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- Series TitleStudies in Natural Language and Linguistic Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 74
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.