All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe eighteenth-century botanist Carl von Linne, commonly known as Linnaeus, was the inventor of the binary nomenclature now standard in biology. His Philosophia Botanica represents a key stage in the evolution of the scientific classification and naming of plants.
- Author BiographyStephen Freer is a fellow of the Linnean Society of London.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notehalftone frontispiece, numerous line drawings
- Weight814 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byStephen Freer
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £17.20
- £38.94Trending at £39.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.