All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £1.63Trending at £2.21
- £2.57Trending at £2.80
- £5.47Trending at £5.62
- £6.10Trending at £6.89
- £4.08Trending at £5.83
- £3.43Trending at £4.60
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a story that is, at bottom, the tortured journey of a single, lonely and turbulent soul who never found, anywhere, a true home in the world, whose very body was a harsh place of exile. This work is part of the Canongate Myths series.
- Author BiographyDAVID GROSSMAN is a leading Israeli writer whose work has been translated into 25 languages. He is the author of six internationally acclaimed novels and a number of children's books. Grossman has been presented with numerous awards including the Chevalier de l'Ordre des Artes et des Lettres (France). He lives with his wife and children in a suburb of Jerusalem. STUART SCHOFFMAN is an Associate Editor and columnist for the Jerusalem Report. A graduate of Harvard and Yale, he has worked for Time and Fortune and as a Hollywood screenwriter; he has taught history and film in the US and Israel and serves as the Koppelman Scholar-in-Residence of the Anti-Defamation League.
- Author(s)David Grossman
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleMyths
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/03/2011
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Translated byStuart Schoffman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.