CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.53
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £24.79Trending at £26.37
- £21.47Trending at £22.85
- £30.18Trending at £35.98
- £18.07Trending at £20.90
- £13.43Trending at £18.91
About this product
- DescriptionEvidence now suggests that the roles of essential fatty acids as growth promoters and as indices of health and nutrition are fundamentally similar in freshwater and marine ecosystems. This volume integrates the divergent literature on the subject.
- Author BiographyMichael T. Arts is a research scientist with Environment Canada at the National Water Research Institute in Burlington, Ontario, Canada. Michael T. Brett is a professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Washington in Seattle. Martin J. Kainz is a research scientist at the WasserCluster - Biologische Station Lunz; an inter-university center dedicated to freshwater sciences research and education, in Lunz am See, Austria.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight611 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMartin J. Kainz,Michael T. Arts,Michael T. Brett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.