All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Duroudier
- PublisherISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Date of Publication12/10/2016
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1: Separation by Decantation or Precipitation in a Magnetic or Electrical Field 2: Gas-Liquid Separator Vats and Drums 3: Wet Dust Removal from Gases: Venturi Pulverization Column, Choice of a Dust Remover and Other Devices 4: Separation Between a Fluid and a Divided Solid Through Centrifugal Force
- Author BiographyJean-Paul Duroudier is an engineer from Ecole centrale de Paris, France. He has devoted his professional life to the study of materials in chemical engineering.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.