CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionInductively coupled plasma atomic or mass spectrometry is one of the most common techniques for elemental analysis. Because the sample introduction system can be a limiting factor in the analytical performance, it is crucial to optimize its design and its use. This book provides knowledge and instructions to obtain the best out of the technique.
- Author BiographyBy Jose-Luis Todoli, Department of Analytical Chemistry, Nutrition and Bromatology, University of Alicante, Spain; and Jean-Michel Mermet, Spectroscopy Forever, Tramoyes, France
- Author(s)Jean-Michel Mermet,Jose-Luis Todoli
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight560 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.