Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the thermodynamic features of fluid mixtures in contact with semipermeable barriers, then applies the information in deriving the working principles and design requirements of individual membrane separation processes. This approach introduces the membranes, by way of the mass transport and selectivity demands which they are to meet.
- Author BiographyKarl W. Boddeker became Professor at Technical University Hamburg (TUHH) while he already was well known as an expert on desalination and pervaporation in the scientific community, both in EMS and NAMS. He retired from GKSS Research in 2005 but is still active as lecturer at TUHH. He served as an editor for the Journal of Membrane Science and still is an active editor for Membrane News, the quarterly newsletter of the European Membrane Society (EMS).
- Author(s)Karl Wilhelm Boddeker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/12/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight185 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.