Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday the smallest details of our daily lives are tracked and traced more closely than ever before, and those who are monitored often cooperate willingly with the monitors. From London and New York to New Delhi, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro, video cameras are a familiar and accepted sight in public places.
- Author BiographyZygmunt Bauman (1925-2017) was Professor Emeritus of Sociology at the University of Leeds, UK. His books have become international bestsellers and have been translated into more than 30 languages. David Lyon is Professor of Sociology at Queen's University, Canada. His previous publications include Identifying Citizens: ID Cards as Surveillance (2009) and Surveillance Studies: An Overview (2007).
- Author(s)David Lyon,Zygmunt Bauman
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePolity Conversations Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Weight252 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.16
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £36.75Trending at £40.48
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.