All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a clear and focused approach to the operational and financial obligations of liquidity risk management, this book builds upon a foundational knowledge of banking and capital markets and explores in-depth the key aspects of the subject, including governance, regulatory developments, analytical frameworks, strategic implications, and more.
- Author BiographySHYAM VENKAT is a PwC principal in the firm's Financial Services Advisory practice in the U.S. He specializes in treasury and risk management for both financial services and non-financial services clients. He is a founding member of PwC's risk practice. STEPHEN BAIRD is a PwC director in the firm's Financial Services Advisory practice. He specializes in treasury and risk management for financial institutions.
- Author(s)Stephen Baird,Venkat Shyam
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight482 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £139.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.