All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers theoretical and clinical developments, with expanded sections on neuropsychology and neuroimaging. This book includes a chapter on sleep disorders whilst the chapters on Alzheimer's disease and related dementias, and Traumatic brain injury have been revised reflecting the improved understanding of their underlying pathophysiologies.
- Author BiographyAnthony David is Professor of Cognitive Neuropsychiatry at the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College, London, and Honorary Consultant Psychiatrist at the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK. Simon Fleminger is Consultant Neuropsychiatrist responsible for the Brain Injury Unit at the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK. Michael Kopelman is Professor of Neuropsychiatry at the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College, London, and Consultant Neuropsychiatrist, St Thomas' Hospital, London, UK. Simon Lovestone is Professor of Old Age Psychiatry at the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health; MRC Centre for Neurodegeneration Research; Departments of Psychological Medicine and Neuroscience, Institute of Psychiatry, King's College, London, UK. John Mellers is Consultant Neuropsychiatrist at the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
- Author(s)Antony David,John Mellers,Marshal F. Folstein,Michael Kopelman,Simon Fleminger,Simon Lovestone
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight2358 g
- Width221 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.