CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionShares with public radio listeners the story of the medium, as told by one who was instrumental in its development and success.
- Author BiographyJack W. Mitchell was the first producer of All Things Considered and served three times as Chair of the NPR board of directors. He is now a Professor in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he teaches courses in public broadcasting, broadcast journalism, and mass media and society.
- Author(s)Jack W. Mitchell
- Date of Publication30/03/2005
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.