CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Listening to Music: Listening to Music: History 9+: Recordings of Music from Medieval Times to the Twentieth Century with Activities for Listening, Perf by Helen MacGregor (Mixed media product, 1998)
About this product
- DescriptionWith this text, teachers can give children both an overview of music history and close-up, hands-on experience of performing and composing through the ages. The music is set within its social context and is linked with the study of historical topics such as Tudors and Stuarts.
- Author(s)Helen MacGregor
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/02/1998
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleListening to Music
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Music
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight270 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited bySheena Roberts
- Illustrator(s)Jane Tattersfield
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 9 to 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.