All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- Author(s)Avelino Alvarez-Ordonez,Dara Leong,Kieran Jordan
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight216 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- What are the problems with L. monocytogenes?.- Gene manipulation.- Sampling and laboratory analysis.- Control of L. monocytogenes.- National monitoring programs.- Conclusions.
- Author BiographyKieran N. Jordan, MSc, PhD. is a Principal Research Officer at Teagasc Food Research Centre in Cork, Ireland. Dara Leong holds a BSc in Microbiology from University College Cork, Ireland. Avelino Alvarez Ordonez is a Research Officer in the Food Safety Department at Teagasc Food Research Centre in Cork, Ireland.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.