Literacy: An Advanced Resource Book for Students by Adam Lefstein, Brian V. Street (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.17Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 22 Oct
- £8.61Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook which provides students and researchers with support for advanced study of the topic. It introduces readers to a broad range of approaches to understanding literacy in educational contexts and in society. It integrates psychological, educational and anthropological approaches to literacy and its consequences for individuals and society.
- Author BiographyBrian V. Street is Chair of Language in Education in the Department of Education and Professional Studies at King's College London. Adam Lefstein is Academic Fellow in Pedagogy and Interaction at the Oxford University Department of Educational Studies.
- Author(s)Adam Lefstein,Brian V. Street
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2007
- Series TitleRoutledge Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.78Trending at £28.94
- £13.17Trending at £19.17
- £12.00Trending at £18.98
- £23.31Trending at £29.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.