Literacy Through Symbols: Improving Access for Children and Adults by Mike Detheridge, Tina Detheridge (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £43.89Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.73Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by julies.bookshop
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSymbols are used widely to help children and adults with literacy difficulties. This practical guide, based on the experience of its authors, demonstrates how access to literacy can be enhanced through the use of symbols.
- Author BiographyTina Detheridge and Mike Detheridge are both educators and developers of software for people with learning difficulties and pioneers of techniques for the use of symbols to support the development of literacy and self expression for people who do not use text.
- Author(s)Mike Detheridge,Tina Detheridge
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.