All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the role of written and oral communication in Greece.
- Author(s)Rosalind Thomas
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/1992
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleKey Themes in Ancient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 line diagrams, bibiliographical essay, bibliography.
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byP.A. Cartledge,Peter Garnsey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.