Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionCovers fresh ground for teachers and teacher educators for whom crisis is a daily part of their work. Exploring the relationship between crisis and literacy, this work aims to improve educators' ability to recognize, cope with, and avoid crisis, and to advance their understanding of the dynamic relationship between political literacy practices.
- Author BiographyLaurie MacGillivray is Professor of Literacy in the College of Education at the University of Memphis.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byLaurie MacGillivray
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.